About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Sunday 28 January 2007  
 
 
The Winter's Tale
Hi people! :)

Some of us went to the theatre to see "The winter's tale", a story by Shakespeare, played by the "Lisbon Player's" at "Estrela Hall" (I hope you understand all these informations :X), and I decided to post some photos I took! If you've seen this play (and if you want :P), give your opinion about it !

This play was a real "winter's tale" because it was so cold in that play-house... :X I was frozen!

Despite the fact that I didn't understand next to nothing of what the players have said (the English they use are not easy for me to understand :S...but as I've read some sinopsys, I could understand the story) I would like to congratulate them! They did a very good work! :)

On the photos we can find three members of "RiPaTaSiRaNa" {Sílvia, Rita and I - Raquel} and four photos (a little out of focus) of some scenes of "The winter's tale".
















posted by Raquel @ 2:01 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 1/28/2007 3:18 pm, Blogger RLS said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 1/28/2007 3:19 pm, Blogger RLS said…

    Unfortunately the play was too long and I couldn't stay there and watch the end .. But it was good. The story and the actors! :)

     
  • At 1/28/2007 5:41 pm, Blogger Silvia Brito said…

    A trip to remember!!It was freezinggggggggg...The play was too long and I don't know about you... but I didn't understand most they were saying!!Despite all that, I must say that the "bear part" was hilarious!!!!!
    (",)Bjs

     
  • At 2/04/2007 5:49 pm, Blogger RLS said…

    Yes, that part was hilareous!!Lol. And I didn't understand some parts of the play too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home