About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Friday 26 January 2007  
 
 
"APOCALYPTO"

Since it's kinda freezing out there and the only good thing to do, besides staying at home of course, is going to the cinema...I suggest you all to go see one of the greatest movies ever...
Watch the trailer, if possible watch the movie and reply (",)

posted by Silvia Brito @ 7:53 pm  
7 Comments:
  • At 1/26/2007 8:05 pm, Blogger Geossara Costa said…

    Unfortunately I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'd love to.

     
  • At 1/27/2007 2:29 pm, Blogger RLS said…

    I had already seen the trailer and I read some reviews about the movie, so I must see it! Maybe by the end of the Semester..:)

     
  • At 1/27/2007 5:26 pm, Blogger JoeBlogs said…

    This film is superb, definately one of the best i've seen at the cinema for a long time.

     
  • At 1/27/2007 11:21 pm, Blogger Joana Carlos said…

    Like almost persons that have seen this film, I think that the idea is good and the work of the director is awesome.

    Although, it's not one of my favorite films. For this season, I think that "Babel" is better than this one.

    Have you already seen "Babel"? What do you think of it?

    Kisses!****

     
  • At 1/28/2007 12:37 pm, Blogger Raquel said…

    Hi!
    I think it is not my favourite kind of films, but the trailer call my attention..so I would like to see it as soon as possible to draw my conclusions :P

    kiss*

     
  • At 1/28/2007 12:38 pm, Blogger RLS said…

    Yes Babel is a great movie!! I hope it will win the Oscar! :)

     
  • At 1/28/2007 10:41 pm, Blogger Kalisheedra said…

    I've seen the movie, but it's not really my cup of tea. =/ I'm not a big fan of Mel Gibson's work, but if you liked "Passion of the Christ" I think you won't be disappointed.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home