About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Wednesday 17 January 2007  
 
 
*CARAPACE*


TWO YEARS LATER… two lives changed by the “tic-tac” of time…Who am I now? What kind of person did I become? Why did I choose this way? Many questions come into my mind…many questions but any answer. It’s because of that that I really hate to choose! Perhaps, if I didn’t have do make choices I would be happiest; at least my mind wouldn’t be certainly invaded for so many questions.

The last time I heard his voice was two years ago, when I hung up the phone saying I couldn’t talk with him and giving a lame excuse! In that day I’ve decided to do what my mum really wanted: have a “better” life, that is, to live with Anura. For some days, maybe weeks, I really believed I would forget Vijay and have a very nice life with Anura since he had all things that every woman wants and dreams! I went to Australia with Anura Perera (six months later my mother went there too…). And now, I’m here in my house (which is in front of a beach)…without friends, with nothing to do, without Vijay, my real love…

My mother is very happy with her new life, with her new friends. I can see her every morning, walking on the beach (her doctor recommended it) and me…well, sometimes I go with her but I avoid it because every time I’m on the beach I remember Vijay, cooking delicious dishes of fish in the humble Beach Hut and always smiling…Maybe he is thinking about how I am or what I’m doing now…I miss Vijay, I muttered every day looking at the beach…Anybody could listen me. I try to hide my true feelings. Why? Well, I don’t really know, it was another choice I’ve made.

I already thought to run away and go back to my country, to my love, to my cook who always offered me all that I need: LOVE…but I made my choice and I have to live with it and suffer the consequences…the consequences of choices!...
posted by Raquel @ 8:59 pm  
7 Comments:
  • At 1/18/2007 12:52 pm, Blogger Silvia Brito said…

    Ruteeee...
    It's true girl, it seems that we are all pessimistic and and up the story with a sad end...Love does't always succed...
    (",)Bjs

     
  • At 1/20/2007 2:37 pm, Blogger WERT said…

    I have to agree with Silvia...

    It's awful when we can't succeed in that hard task called love...

    But anyway, good work! :)

     
  • At 1/20/2007 10:54 pm, Blogger deviousmind said…

    Girls, think this way: "If it hasn't already gone right, it is because it hasn't reached the end!!" :P

     
  • At 1/24/2007 11:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As i can see, this one also has an "almost sad" ending. I liked the moral bit.

    Patiece is a virtue many should endure in order to reach for the unreachable... it's there... somewhere...

    good story

     
  • At 1/27/2007 3:27 pm, Blogger Geossara Costa said…

    It's sad... you almost made me cry...
    But there's the factor truth in it... we have to learn from it... :P

    I liked it a lot :D

     
  • At 1/28/2007 1:56 am, Blogger Joana Carlos said…

    I liked the moral that you gave for all of us: the consequence of the choices that we made to change our lifes for better...

    All of us must have taken the bad one... But through those bad choices, we learn something good with it... And through that, we get more mature.

    ****

     
  • At 1/28/2007 1:56 am, Blogger Joana Carlos said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home