About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday 11 January 2007  
 
 
The mysterious hitchniker
(...Continuation...)

Unable to go home and sleep, he came over my house just like he used to do whenever he feels excited and desesperatly needs to talk with someone. I listened to him patiently while he was telling me about the ride he had given to the young girl. Although I was happy to see him so excited about an encounter that strange, something was bothering me inside. I had the feeling that it wasn't the first time that I've had listened to that story. My head started spinning and I felt more and more confused.

Could that be?

As a journalist, I have read and heard all kind of stories but none like the one my grandmother used to tell me when I was a child. Exactly the same story that Carlo was telling me now!Coincidence? Déja-vu? I didn't know what it was, so I've decided to talk to him about an article that I've written in the university, a couple of years ago. At first, he was a little bit ceptic, so I went to my room and searched the file about the story that I've heard so many times in my childhood. As I passed him the article, Carlo started to feel nervous. While he was reading, I saw his face went paler, his hands shaking and when he turned the page to see the photograph of the young girl, I could swear he was about to faint! My friend's new crush was a dead and beautiful image, wearing a thin white dress and a coat...Exactly like the one he had given her a couple of hours ago!!


posted by Silvia Brito @ 4:29 pm  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home