About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Sunday 28 January 2007  
 
 
Doesn't it look like a bull?
Hi again :P


This photo was taken in Pavia, a little village in Mora (Alentejo). It is a village with many curiosities, one of them is this photo!

It is a tree which have a different shape...doesn't it look like a bull or something like that?
:D
posted by Raquel @ 3:23 pm  
8 Comments:
  • At 1/28/2007 3:53 pm, Blogger RLS said…

    Yes it does! Lol. Where did you get this picture?

     
  • At 1/28/2007 4:03 pm, Blogger Raquel said…

    Well..when I went to Pavia, I was visiting a church when I saw this tree and I thought "Wow :O I have to take a picture to this tree" ! So, I took up my camera and the result was this photo :P
    I think I answered your question :P

    kiss*

     
  • At 1/28/2007 4:06 pm, Blogger RLS said…

    I just wanted to know if you were the one who took the picture. :)

     
  • At 1/28/2007 4:13 pm, Blogger Raquel said…

    you are a bad person Rita! ihihihih
    lol
    yes, it was me...but I decided to tell more things about it :)

     
  • At 1/28/2007 4:39 pm, Blogger RLS said…

    Lol. Of course! You were right on telling more things about it. It's a really interesting and unusual picture! ;)

     
  • At 1/28/2007 4:41 pm, Blogger Raquel said…

    ahhh :) you're becoming a good person :)
    ihihih

    I liked our little chat xD

    lots of kisseeees Ritinguita :D******

     
  • At 1/28/2007 4:43 pm, Blogger RLS said…

    LOL

     
  • At 1/28/2007 11:09 pm, Blogger Kalisheedra said…

    Looks like a fish with a big mouth to me. xD You know, the right side the mouth and the rest the body and all... xD

    Nice photo though. =D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home