About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Tuesday 14 November 2006  
 
 
Technology Task 2. - On the road

On the road of life

The 1st idea I have when I read “on the road” is our own life…the road of life! I think there is, at least, one similarity between a road and a life: both can be unpredictable; both can be long or short…

About the image I've chosen, it represents, for me, the moments which I live my life looking back…looking at the Past…and we do that frequently! We build our Present and our Future looking at the Past. In one hand, that is “good” because we learn with the mistakes we do/did, but on the other hand it isn’t because if we’re always looking back, we’re living the Past, not the Present. The same happens with the Future: many times, we live thinking about what we’ll do tomorrow/next week/month/year… Sometimes we plan our entire lives! I think we should be ambitious and have projects for the Future but we shouldn’t do that in excess!

I think the photo represents a little bit about our “road” looking back!

On the way of the Future
with the marks of the Past
and the Present?
Ups! It seems that we leave it for last!

So, don’t let “The Present” become “The Past”…just LIVE IT, NOW!



P.S.:
I found another image that I would like to post because I like it very much and I think it also represents “on the road of life”: the ways we have to choose, the choices we have to make…and sometimes we feel lost and we think: “Oh! Where do I go now?”. Here it is:



Kisses*Kisses

posted by Raquel @ 11:20 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 11/19/2006 3:09 pm, Blogger RLS said…

    I like your second picture too! Our life is really made of choices...

     
  • At 11/19/2006 8:00 pm, Blogger Kalisheedra said…

    "Keeping one eye on the past while looking at the future...". It's a song lyric. =)

    Great photos and nice work!

     
  • At 11/23/2006 10:36 pm, Blogger AR said…

    Fabulous image- one eye on the track. It makes me think about the images from Enduring Love: the balloon falls,

    This image is beyond our forces. No choices.

    But they are always there.

     
  • At 11/28/2006 1:04 pm, Blogger Silvia Brito said…

    Great photo Ruteeeeeeeee...However,I didn´t know that you were a poet!!!hehehe...Just kidding, love the rimes!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home