About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Monday 6 November 2006  
 
 
SILVIA
So... my name is Silvia Brito, I'm 22 and I live in Cascais... I don't know if everyone knows where it is but in case you don't I recomend you to visit because it's the most wonderful place in the world... I was born in Braga, I spent half of my life in France, I've visit almost all Europe and moved house about 7 times... so to say that it is a beautiful place to live... it has to be true!!

Despite loving to travel, I like to read, go to the cinema, watch good DVD's with my friends... I'm not a party girl but sometimes I like to go to a bar with my girlfriends and have a nice time... I would like to tell you that I am this and that and bla bla bla but the truth is that I don't know myself that well and I am constantly changing... not only of house but of state of mind!!!

WHAT TÂNIA WANTED TO ASK ME...

T: If you had to fight for one thing, what would it be?
S: I guess we are always fighting for something in our lives but for me, what I would fight the most would be for my independence.

T: What is your biggest dream? And your biggest fear?
S: My biggest dream is a "cliché"... The dream of every human being: to be happy! My biggest fear is to lose the ones I love.

T: What kind of music do you like to hear?
S: I listen to almost all kind of music but my favourite is hip hop.

T: If you could travel to a country, which one would you choose?
S: I would love to go to Egypt.

T: If you could choose another color to paint the sky, which one would it be?
S: Probably pink.

T: Choose the film and the book of your life.
S: It is quite difficult to choose only one because I read a lot and watch many movies... so I'll choose 2!! "Message in a bottle" and "Memoirs of a gueisha" for the book and..."Life as a house" and "Sweet November" for the film!
posted by Silvia Brito @ 5:25 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home