About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Monday 6 November 2006  
 
 
TÂNIA

Hi..I'm not very good at talking about me but I'll try...

My name is Tânia Parracho and I'm from Benavente, near Vilafranca de Xira..I live with my parents but I haven't decide yet if I'm going to stay living in Lisboa or if I will keep going home every week... I have a sister and a niece. Her name is Bianca and she's everything to me...

I love going out with my friends on the weekend and my real passion is music... I love everything that's related to music and dance.. I always loved different languages and that's why I went to translation...

Bye...and kisses

My Interview with Silvia:

Silvia: Define yourself in 3 words
Me: Shy, proud and strubborn.

Silvia: What is your biggest passion?
Me: My biggest passion is music...It's my life!

Silvia: If your house was on fire, what would you save? (People aren't in the house of course!!)
Me: That's difficult... I would save my cd's and my computer.

Silvia: If you could become an animal, which one would you choose and why?
Me: I would choose to become a dolphin because it's my favourite animal, he lives in the water and is very cute!!

Silvia: If you had the chance to have dinner with someone, who would it be (dead or alive)?
Me: It would be Anastacia. I'm a big fan of her an her music.

Silvia: What is the quote that defines your philosophy of life?
Me: Keep fighting for your dreams, even if all the World is against you and your dreams seem impossible to come true.
posted by Silvia Brito @ 4:43 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home