About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Monday 6 November 2006  
 
 
RAQUEL
Hi!!
Finally, I'm here!! It was hard but here I am :P

My name is Raquel, I'm 18 years old and I live in a small village called Penalva, in Barreiro! It is a quiet village but sometimes dogs make many noise :X my dog too! But I like him very much! His name is Tuga, a shortening of Portuga/Português! Their eyes have two colors: blue and brown. He is unique!! :D (everybody..every animals..are unique ;))

I like to dance!
I was a member of some dance groups but now I'm not.. maybe one day I'll be back..
I like to do what many young people (but not only!) like: listen to music, hang out with friends, watching TV, sleep...
I like talkative people because I love to talk too!
Ok..I like many things more :P
Now, what I don't like: everything that is in excess!

I have some difficulty in writing and speaking English, but I hope to overcome that with a lot of work and dedication of course!

This photo was taken in my "old school" (Escola Secundária de Santo André). The little thing that I have in my hand is a purple skittle (it's a sweet) :P On the photo you can see that I love purple..it's "my" color ;)

Rita (Ritinguita) asked me some things:

RITA - What kind of person are you?
RAQUEL - Well, I don't really know how to describe myself...but I think I'm a good person :)

RITA - What is your greatest fear?
RAQUEL - Like Sílvia, my greatest fear is to lose someone who is special for me.

RITA - What is your favourite food?
RAQUEL - It depends: today is Chinese food, tomorrow could be a good "cozido à Portuguesa" !

RITA - What is your favourite song?
RAQUEL - I like very much the La Dupla's songs, it is a rap group.

RITA - What countries would you like to visit?
RAQUEL - Maybe England, France, Brazil...England and France to practise the English and French languages and Brazil because I think it is beautiful and I would like "to prove" its beauty!

RITA - Are you enjoying University?
RAQUEL - In the beginning it was strange: everything was confusing and I thought that I wouldn't like the course, the University...but now it's different! I think I like the course. Yes, "I think I like" because just in the course of time I will know it!


k
iss*kiss
:)
posted by Raquel @ 7:35 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 12/02/2006 7:52 pm, Blogger Augusta said…

    Hi Raquel,
    I saw your comment today,thank you.
    ... we learn with all our experiences, yes! As you say, this is the true reality

    the foto was taken from : http://images.google.com/images, and search "escadas". Kiss, :)
    Augusta http://thelastbutnottheleast.blogspot.com/

     
Post a Comment
<< Home