About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Wednesday 8 November 2006  
 
 
ANABELA
Hi everyone!

My name is Anabela, but you can call me Ana, easy and quick:)!

I'm twenty three years old and I'm from Setúbal. I live in Pontes (8km from the centre), so I take about three hours to get to school and I come by bus and then by train. I took my driver's license when I was eighteen but unfortunately I don't have a car (yet).

I live with my parents, and my brother. I left school after finishing my twelveth and began to work in a stationery for five years. After that, I went to school and made the examinations to access the university. Translation was my first choice and FCSH too. So I'm lucky to be studying here. I learnt English, French, German and now I'm learning Spanish.

I'm music addicted! African music, pop, reggaeton, rock, trance, many genres.

Patricia asked me...

P: If you could choose where you wanted to live, where would it be? And
why?
A: I guess I would like to live near the beach because I always had a passion
for the sea, it has something that has always attracted me.

P: What's the movie and book of your life?
A: I haven't read many books so it's easier to talk about cinema. I've seen
many movies but I love a lot of classics, “Save the last dance” with
Patrick S. is my favourite.

P: What's the one thing you've always wanted since you were little but never
actually got it?
A: A motorbike. A big one. A Suzuki maybe.

P: Do you play any instrument? If not, would you like to learn? Which one?
A: I don’t play one but I would like to play violin.

P: What is the one thing you can't live without?
A: My family and my friends. They are vital for my existence ;) !

P: What would you consider a difficult stage in your life? How did you get
through it?
A: It was very difficult for me when I left school, but five years later I did
get through it and finally, here I am.
posted by Kalisheedra @ 4:52 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home