About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Tuesday 7 November 2006  
 
 
RITA
Hi I'm Rita and I'm studying Translation. I'm 18 years old and I live in Odivelas, near Lisbon, with my mother and with my sister and brother, who are also studying at University.

I'm a little shy. I consider myself a very realistic person, as well as individualist and perfeccionist. I'm also a fighter. The most important things in my life are my family and friends.

I'm still adapting to this new life, because I didn't know anyone here at Nova, since my friends are all in other Universities...

About my hobbys, I love listenning to music. I like all kind of music, but my favourite bands/singers are 3 Doors Down, Incubus, Coldplay, Michelle Branch, Snow Patrol, John Mayer, Amos Lee and Ben Harper. I watch TV almost everyday, specially series and movies. When I have some free time I go to the Cinema with my friends and when I can I go to a Concert. If I could, I would go to a Concert every week! :)

In the future I would like to work in subtitling or as an interperter, in preference in a foreign country as England or USA.

To finish, I hope I like my degree and I wish good luck for all of you!!


*Rita*

This is my Interview with RAQUEL:

RaquelHi I’m Raquel and I’m interviewing Rita. Hi Rita!
Rita – Hi!

RaquelI (and certainly our colleagues) would like to know your opinion about our English class.
Rita – I like our class. The teacher and the other students are very nice and until now I've enjoyed the different works we have done.

RaquelAnd what do you think about our class Blog?
Rita – I think it allowed us to know each other better, once we could read the profiles and find out more about the other students.

RaquelDo you like the idea of making a Blog with some other students from our class?
Rita – Well, I like the idea, but I’m still guessing what we are going to do with it!

RaquelWe have already read your profile, but is there anything more you’d like to tell us about yourself?
Rita – I dont’ think so... But if anyone wants to know something else, they can ask me!

RaquelWhy did you choose to graduate in Translation?
Rita – I decided to become a translator, because I thought it would be very interesting to know and speak several languages. Besides, I really enjoy speaking English, and translation allowed me not only to continue improving my English, but also to learn another language.

RaquelOk, thank you Ritinguita! ;)
If you want to know more things about Rita, post a comment with your question or opinion!

posted by RLS @ 12:25 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 11/12/2006 12:04 pm, Blogger AR said…

    Hi Rita
    You mention you wonder where the blogs will go.

    All your creative work will go up on the blog adn you will soon be asked to visit the other group blogs and leave comments. There will also be a group evaluation task at some stage.

    Allyson

     
Post a Comment
<< Home