About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Tuesday 7 November 2006  
 
 
PATRICIA
Hi, I'm Patricia and I'm from Montijo, just across river Tejo. Unlike you all, who have been to many places, I've spent my 18 years of existence there. It's not that bad of a city, sometimes boring, but it's calm, not at all like Lisbon.

This photo was taken during my vacation in Alentejo, in Ervedal, a small village near Avis. A very beautiful place.

I live with my parents and my 2 brothers, one older and one younger. I'm the middle girl! Besides my human family, I have my "animal" family too: My two dogs and my two cats.

During high school I think I was the only one in my class who didn't know what to do with her life. I wanted to go on studying, but I didn't know what. I spontaneously decided that I wanted to be a translator. I like making spontaneous decisions and sticking with them. Just go with the flow. Sometimes they go for the best, sometimes they don't. Most of them have been good decisions, fortunately.

Hobbies... I had piano lessons till last year, but, because of my schedule, I had to quit. I hope to return, someday. Among other things, I like watching movies, listening to music (mainly rock) and being with my friends. I'm not a big fan of discos nor am I a party girl. I just like to hang out with my friends and having fun. I too like to watch TV, mainly TV series. No soap operas!

I'm a quiet and painfully shy girl, but I'm trying to change and be a bit more talkative. So don't mind me if I just stay quiet and sit in the back of the class. =P

See you all next week!

Anabela wanted to know...

A: Why did you choose translation?
P: I've always had an interest in foreign languages and translation seemed a good way to go as any. I'm happy with my choice!

A: Are you happy for being in university?
P: I am! I was tired of my old school and a bit tired of my town as well. Coming to Lisbon and meeting many new people is proving to be a great experience. I'm still adjusting to this new life, but it's being great so far!

A: What is your greatest passion?
P: That's a tough one, for I have many. Music is probably the greatest, but anime (japanese animation) and cosplay (costume and play. Look it up!) are close seconds.

A: Do you know anyone famous? Who?
P: Not really. I used to be friends with a girl who had a little part in the show about the family of an animated character named "Neco", though.

A: What is the quality you most like in people?
P: Honesty's probably it.

A: And finally, would you like to change anything in your life? Like what?
P: I would change myself mostly, change a few of my characteristics that aren't that good. My life isn't all that bad, the people around me are great and that's more than enough for me.
posted by Kalisheedra @ 5:02 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home