About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Sunday 19 November 2006  
 
 
I'm "On the road"
"On the road" can have a lot of meanings, for instance, to travel. Sometimes people wish they could leave everything behind and take on an adventure. We need to break with routine, to create new expectations and most of all, to follow our hearts.
However, we can also be "On the road" if we are trying to run away from a bad choice. Our life doesn't always run as we predict. We never know what's inside a box until we've opened it!
posted by Anabela @ 8:50 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At 11/23/2006 10:30 pm, Blogger AR said…

    Anabela
    A powerful image. Running away comes through in your text. How can this be turned around?

    Find a story or film which does this, or your own dreams.
    Allyson

     
  • At 11/26/2006 6:02 pm, Blogger Raquel said…

    Hi Ana!
    :)
    yes, your image is really porwerfull! I like its "hot colours" !

    I think that what you said/wrote means that the life is an unpredictable adventure...right? So, why do you think it? Have you had many adventures throughout your life? :D

    *kiss*kiss*

     
  • At 11/28/2006 12:59 pm, Blogger Silvia Brito said…

    Love the image...absolutly wonderful!!!!

     
  • At 12/04/2006 12:04 pm, Blogger Andre Fachada said…

    nice image, dont think too much about leaving it all behind, just do it! if it turns too be a bad choice, well thats life for you, we have too face it sooner or later, so when i tryed too run away from mine, things got really messy!
    nice ideas in your text, remind me of my own life - short yet full!

     
  • At 1/15/2007 12:32 am, Blogger Anabela said…

    Allyson,
    You know what? I really don't know. I hope I could discover it later.

    Raquel,
    I didn't have any but, who knows?! Maybe one day. I really would like to do it but in this moment, I can't imagine my life far away from here.

    Silvia,
    Thank's for enjoy it.

    André,
    You are absolutely right. To leave or to stay?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home