About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Sunday 29 April 2007  
 
 
Home
It’s not hard for me to tell you what home is and why it’s so important to me. My home is basically where all of my childhood memories are.
When I was little, I used to play in this huge garden that existed behind our house.
I can also remember going with my brother to the street near our house where we played football, and rode together on the same bicycle. I wasn’t afraid to get lost; we could always see the red roof-tile looming above the green field that’s still around to this day. I wouldn’t mind going back in time but, I wouldn’t change anything. I was very happy and still am…
When I was eight years old, and my brother was eleven, my parents took into consideration the fact that we were growing up and there was a shortage of space so, they rebuilt our house and today, everyone has their own room. Fortunately for me, because as a girl, I couldn’t share the same room with my brother for the rest of my life. These days, my privacy is an important part of my happiness.
I also remember being twelve and breaking my arm while skating. This is a memory I wish I did not have.
I’ve kept some good memories of my old house but I have to confess that my large and comfortable room is much nicer than the old one. I know I shouldn’t be so superficial, but remodelling the house was not only a way to increase the value of the property but also a way to improve our way of living.
Our neighbours are like family, literally. Across the street, I have a lot of uncles, cousins and my mum’s grandparents. When we need something, everybody comes to our help. But sometimes, this can be a little annoying because even when we don’t want them to know something about our lives, they always end up knowing it.
posted by Anabela @ 11:36 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home