About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Monday 26 March 2007  
 
 
Home is what we want to be!

Home is what we want to be!

It could be a place, a person, a moment.

It could be a feeling, a sensation, a sentiment.

For me, home is wherever I can relax and think,

It’s wherever I can laugh and have fun,

It’s wherever I can take off my shoes,

It’s wherever I can be with my friends, my boyfriend and my mum.

I feel myself “at Home” when someone can hold firmly my hand,

When I can smile with pleasure and satisfaction,

When I can sleep well and wake up smiling…

And when someone surprises me and let me without reaction.

So, if you join all this things,

Please dial my number on your phone!!…

Why?...

Because you are building “My perfect Home”!

posted by Raquel @ 7:22 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 6/02/2007 4:46 pm, Blogger Anabela said…

    I've told you before in our english class that I loved your poem but, now I dedided to write it because it's very, very beautiful, it makes me smile *;)

     
  • At 6/19/2007 10:52 am, Blogger AR said…

    A lovely memory of and for you all of RIPATISIRANA.
    Allyson

     
Post a Comment
<< Home