About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Sunday 25 March 2007  
 
 
"HOME, SWEET HOME."


Well, I think that our home shouldn’t be only the place where we live. In my case, is somewhat different because I grew up and lived there all my life. All my memories, the good and the bad, are around it. Hence when I go home, I feel like I’m in a secure environment, maybe because of my parents. All my life they have been by my side, no matter what.
My room is my personal territory and it expresses a part of my identity too because it’s where I can be alone, thinking about the others and myself or being with my friends, talking and laughing all time. I’m so stupid! Sometimes I find myself smiling alone in my bedroom, remembering things that make me happy. Maybe I’m crazy, I don’t know.
When I open my window, I hear the birds, it’s so nice. But better than that is the view. I can see a little bit of the river and that always convey me to another reality. It’s so peaceful to look at it, especially at sunset.
posted by Anabela @ 7:30 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 3/26/2007 8:10 pm, Blogger Raquel said…

    "I’m so stupid! Sometimes I find myself smiling alone in my bedroom, remembering things that make me happy. Maybe I’m crazy, I don’t know."

    If you think you are stupid and crazy because of those things.. so, we both are stupid and crazy xD

    *****

     
Post a Comment
<< Home