About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Sunday 25 March 2007  
 
 
Home is...

Home is...

Where I live with my family.
Where I eat.
Where I sleep.
Where I have my own room.
Where I study.
Where I play.
Where I write.
Where I can relax.
Where I feel safe.
Where I feel at peace.
Where I feel loved.
Where I wrestle with my brothers.
Where I cook with my mother.
Where I watch TV with my father.
Where I play with my pets.
Where I yell when I’m angry.
Where I cry when I’m sad.
Where I smile when I’m happy.
Where I am me.

Wherever I can be me, I’m home.

posted by Kalisheedra @ 11:00 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 3/26/2007 8:13 pm, Blogger Raquel said…

    Very nice description of your HOME !
    :)

    *****

     
  • At 6/02/2007 5:04 pm, Blogger Anabela said…

    I agree with Raquel but I think is a description of yourself too. Very interesting, when you are angry, you used to yell. Well, I think I will try never to mess with you! (just kiding)*;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home