About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Monday 9 April 2007  
 
 
HoMe

I think Home has different meanings, because it represents different things to each one of us. It can be a feeling, a thought, a memory, a person or a group of people. I think Home means happiness, because when we think about it, normally we don-t think of something bad. In my opinion, it has a positive connotation.
Some may think of home as a place. A house where they used to live when they were children and where they grew up, representing their childhood. Home can also be a person we love, for example, when we move to another country, and then we may think of home as the place where our family is and where we hope to return to someday.
In my case, Home has a high sentimental value. It isn’t just a simple word that I use to describe the place where I live. When I hear the word Home, most of the time, I think about my friends and my family, specially my friends. Of course I love my family, but for me Friendship is one of the most important things in the world. And I can say that when I remember the best moments of my life, my friends were always there. So, for me, Home isn’t just a place. As long as I’m with my friends, I’m Home, since they are the ones I like to be with. I feel comfortable and happy when I’m with them. Above all, Home is where I like to be. And I like to be with my friends, because with them I feel safe and happy.
In the future, I will may think of Home as the place where I live now and where I grew up and met most of my friends. Then, maybe this word will also have different meanings, but I think it will always represent some kind of happiness, in a certain moment of my life.
posted by RLS @ 9:58 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 4/09/2007 11:17 am, Blogger V. said…

    does your home have some kind of smell?
    like... MACDONALD'S in the summer...! ;)
    so...welcome home!*

     
  • At 6/02/2007 5:52 pm, Blogger Anabela said…

    It seems to be a very happy HOME. A nice home is fundamental to have a good balance in our life, especially now, when we are studying and need some peace and support from those we love and love us.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home