About Us
Who we are: RiPaTaSiRaNa
Home: Portugal
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome to our blog! =D Here we share our work, thoughts, and everything else we might think interesting with you all!

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Monday 9 April 2007  
 
 
Cosplay Part 2
Hi there! Firstly, I'd like to thank you all for the entusiasm you showed over cosplay! It really means a lot. =)

Just a quick update on my list.

For last Carnival (20th February) I cosplayed Mulan, from Disney! As you can see, you can cosplay anything you like.


That kimono was a pain to do. =P We even had our own Disney princesses group, I'm sure you'll recognize them.


From left to right: Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Mulan, Ariel (The Little Mermaid), Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves) and Belle (Beauty and Beast).

It was much fun when little kids would come to us to take pictures. =D

And now, I'm doing this one:

Maria Renard from the game Castlevania Symphony of the Night.

Wish me luck! =P
posted by Kalisheedra @ 10:34 pm  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home